- Imagine how your life would look like if you could quit complaining ?
- Have you ever wondered how much it is costing you to complain?
- Do you realize that every day you can choose to refuse to be a victim of anything and anyone?
I would like to invite you to embark with us on a 21 Day Challenge to Quit Complaining. We are starting on July 1st 2015. Will you dare ?
If you say YES, I want to invite you to go one day at a time and don’t give up ! You will fail, you’ll have to start over many, many times but each time you will learn. You’ll learn about what you need to change in your life so you can stop resisting it, you’ll learn to surrender sometimes, you’ll learn to communicate better and to express your needs while resisting the urge to make people wrong…. read more.
Join the event on Facebook and connect with the other people who have to courage to change their lives. It starts on July 1st !
Goal: 21 consecutive days without complaining
Why 21 days?
According to scientists a new habit is created or takes place in 21 days and it so happens that complaining is very much a habit for many of us.
A few rules to follow:
1. Start by wearing a bracelet on the wrist of your choice
2. If you find yourself complaining simply change the bracelet to the other wrist and start all over
3. Don’t get discouraged and remain confident. It may take a few weeks or months to reach your goal but in the end you’ll discover a new life filled with joy and love
Why wear a bracelet?
The bracelet is a tool that allows us to become aware and simply reminds us about the challenge to better manage our progress on the path to a more serene life without complaining.
Read the blog articles if you want to dig deeper on this topic and find out the back story of my personal challenge to quit complaining and bitching!
Love & Respect,
Want to you use this article in your newsletter, blog, or on your website? You can, as long as you include the following blurb:
“Christine Lewicki is committed to help people quit complaining and become entrepreneurs of their lives. You can download your FREE ”I Quit Complaining Starter Kit” on her blog www.iquitcomplaining.com »